Please note the following new office policies:
- Please remain in your vehicle until your appointed time. Call us to see if we are ready or we can put you directly into the treatment room. We ask that patients do not congregate in the reception area.
- Please leave children, elders, and anyone feeling under the weather at home. If you need someone for assistance, they are welcome to escort you to the appointment, and then kindly remain outside the office until the completion of your appointment. We will call or get them when you are ready to leave.
- If you are feeling ill, live with someone who is ill or self-quarantining, please reschedule your visit.
- Please wash your hands, remain at social distances and use your own bathroom before leaving your home. Of course, ours is available. It is cleaned and disinfected several times daily.
- All patients must wear a face mask/ covering until seated in the Dental Operatory. No exceptions.
- At the close of your appointment, you will receive an e-statement via text message or email, with instructions on how to pay your bill. We kindly ask that you do so in a timely matter, as payment is due at the treatment.
We ask for your cooperation so that we may remain adherent to the most effective health and safety protocols for both you and us. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask us. We will continue to stay in touch with you over the coming days and weeks to keep you informed of any changes.
Presently, we will be adding a minor surcharge for extra protective equipment and measures that are required as per the ADA, CDC, OSHA and the NYS DOH to help keep you safe while at our office. We appreciate your understanding and hope that we can return to business as usual speedily.
Please be an advocate for impeccable personal hygiene including handwashing with hot water and soap. Avoid handshaking and any unnecessary personal contact. If you cough or sneeze, use the inside of your arm at your elbow to cover your face. . There is no need to panic. Simply following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, and our government and together we can do our share during this difficult time.